Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Fr Ebuka Umekachikelu, MSP - Homily Wednesday, April 17, 2019


The suffering servant is faithful to God’s word. He listens daily to him and lives by his commands. He suffers greatly because of his fidelity and is not discouraged for his strength is in the Lord. He is not confounded for he is persuaded that from all his troubles the Lord will deliver him. This is the lot of the disciple of Christ. How much can you bear for the sake of the gospel?
Lord Jesus teach me to persevere in doing the right thing even when I have to suffer abuses, rejection and abandonment by my friends for doing what is pleasing to you. May I learn always to look to the crown that only you can give I serve you daily. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fr Ebuka Umekachikelu, MSP - Homily for 5th Sunday of Easter- May 19, 2019

THE NEW COMMANDMENT OF LOVE: The context of the Gospel is the Last Supper in John 13. John describes Jesus in this chapter as having lo...